RequirementsMac OS X
Date addedApr 27, 2018
Have you ever wanted to send a facsimile as opposed to an email, however you do not have access to a fax machine? You don't have to worry, PamFax for Mac is a program which lets you send faxes easily from anywhere worldwide at a few straightforward actions. With PamFax you are able to send files from the PC or you could send online files from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive & OneDrive. You may even receive faxes straight to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive & OneDrive. You may even customize your faxes with PamFax by using and creating custom cover page templates.
- Free registration includes 3 outbound pages and an inbound fax number for one month.
- No credit card or payment required to sign up.
- PamFax Credit packs start at $13; credit does not expire.
- Price per page starting at $0.10.
- Free fax to other PamFax numbers.
- No monthly costs or hidden costs!
- Subscription plans for inbound numbers in 31 countries with unlimited inbound fax pages.
- Send/receive faxes across multiple platforms.
- Numerous supported file types including DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX and PPT.
- Multiple files (also mixed file types) can be sent in one fax. (All files are merged).
- Scanner support.
PamFax for Mac is similar to email fax alternatives as any files that are shipped via PamFax are firmly delivered straight to the program, thus avoiding the requirement of published faxes. The PamFax program can be found on numerous programs, such like; iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows and Mac OSX.
General bug fixes and improvements.