Outlook CalDav Synchronizer
By : Alex Nimmervoll
( Open Source )
RequirementsWindows (All Versions)
Date addedMay 18, 2018
Outlook CalDav Synchronizer is a free Outlook Plugin, which may synchronize events, contacts and tasks between Outlook and also a CalDAV or CardDAV server. Amongst many others, it supports synchronisation involving Google, SOGo, and Horde, also it supports 3Outlook variations 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007.
- SSL/TLS support, service for self-signed certificates.
- Manual proxy configuration service for NTLM or basic auth proxies.
- Automobile discovery of calendars and address books.
- Configurable sync array.
- Sync reminders, classes, recurrences with exceptions, significance, transparency.
- Sync organizer and attendees and have response standing.
- Task support.
- CardDAV service to sync contacts (supply lists intended).
- Google native Contacts API aid with mapping of Google contact classes to Outlook categories. .
- Google Task lists assistance (sync through Google Task Api with Outlook task folders).
- Sync contact images, classes, notes and x509 certificates.
- Time-triggered sync.
- Manual-triggered sync.
- Change-triggered sync.
- Category Filtering (sync CalDAV calendar to Outlook classes).
- Map CalDAV server colours to Outlook category colours.
- Show reports of past sync runs and standing.
- Configurable program Tray Icon with alarms.
- Volume creation of numerous profiles.
*Tested CalDAV servers comprise: SOGo, Google Calendar, Horde Kronolith, OwnCloud, SabreDAV, Synology NAS, GroupOffice, one.com, Yandex, OpenX-change, Posteo, Landmarks, Kolab, Zoho Calendar, GMX, Tine 2.0, Fruux, Mac OS X Server, iCloud, Mail.ru, Radicale.
Add French and Italian translations.
Update NuGet packages.
Remove duplicate categories.
Catch not only COMExceptions in OutlookUtility functions.
Fix typo in german translation.
Outlook CalDav Synchronizer 3.1.0
Released : Mar 26, 2018