RequirementsMac OS X 10.13 or later
Date addedMay 18, 2018
OfficeTime for Mac is time and cost tracking that's simple, elegant and concentrated. Other time keepers are awkward or oversimplified. OfficeTime accounts features and ease of use, letting you easily monitor just what you do every day.
- Effortless to use: The very best time tracker only feels right. And even if it feels right, you are going to use it. Which means more hours recorded!
- Impressive invoicing: Readily warrant your hours to customers.
- Sync using OfficeTime in your iPhone or iPad (sold individually) Your time and expenditures monitored on the move and synced back to your own desk.
- Boost Billable Hours: Boost your billables by simply monitoring your time more correctly. We promise it. Where did your own time go a week? Which jobs are still running hot?
- ICal Sync: You are busy therefore OfficeTime automatically records your encounters and reveals your entire day in iCal.
- Freelancers: Track valuable billable hours assess how you stack from the fixed price bidding.
- Workers: Time monitoring does not need to suck. Easily log and record hours worked. Learn where the hell your day goes. Tracking means improved productivity. Which category project is near funding? Cross-team reports have the solution.
- Guaranteed to cover itself: We will provide you 100% if OfficeTime does not cover itself in improved productivity record.
(Mac) Now 64 bit compatible. Will no longer warn that this app needs to be updated to work with this computer
OfficeTime has finally been taught to clean up after itself and no longer leaves temp files on the carpet in the middle of the night
File->Move File more reliable
No longer fails to save to some networked drives
Improved backwards compatibility with version 2 save files
No longer allows job numbers to be ### which would really confuse OfficeTime
Improved network silence in safe mode. Hold Shift when starting OfficeTime to put it into safe mode which prevents all external sync and networking