RequirementsWindows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedOct 16, 2018
NVIDIA GeForce Expertise permits you to maintain your Nvidia graphics card drivers current and maximize your matches. NVIDIA GeForce Expertise additionally optimizes your match settings according to your CPU, GPU and screen monitor. Enjoy the highest image quality while preserving optimal performance for all games that are supported.
Keep Your Drivers Up To Date
GeForce Experience automatically notifies you of new driver releases from NVIDIA. With a single click, you can update the driver directly, without leaving your desktop.
Auto-Optimize Your Games
GeForce Experience uses the power of the NVIDIA cloud data center to provide optimal settings tailored to your PC. Optimise your game's graphics with a single click. Or use the custom slider to easily dial in your preferred framerate or image quality.
Share Your Greatest Gaming Moments
GeForce ShadowPlay is the easiest way to capture your favourite gaming moments. It's also the quickest way to broadcast your game on Twitch. ShadowPlay runs in the background, so you can record or broadcast at any time. And thanks to GPU acceleration, it's so fast you won't even notice it's capturing.
Stream Your Games to NVIDIA SHIELD
GeForce Experience streams your PC games to the NVIDIA SHIELD gaming portable, so you can play your favourite games around the house or on the go. Jump into Borderlands 2 without getting out of bed. Or pick up where you left off in Skyrim at the local cafe.
- We're adding more Ansel titles and video upload to Weibo
Take Amazing Photos in more games using Ansel Photo Mode:
- Press [Alt+F2] and start using Ansel Photo Mode for Redout, Railway Empire, and Frostpunk. Take photos from over 50 supported Ansel games, share them to our new game photography gallery, Shot with GeForce, and participate in our monthly contest
Share your videos to Weibo:
- Now you can share videos directly to Weibo through the In-game Overlay! Press [Alt+Z] to open the In-game Overlay, select a captured video from the Gallery, and share to Weibo
- Fixed an issue with upload of videos or screenshots
- Fixed an issue where Highlights did not work