RequirementsWindows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedFeb 12, 2019
NVIDIA GeForce Expertise permits you to maintain your Nvidia graphics card drivers current and maximize your matches. NVIDIA GeForce Expertise additionally optimizes your match settings according to your CPU, GPU and screen monitor. Enjoy the highest image quality while preserving optimal performance for all games that are supported.
Keep Your Drivers Up To Date
GeForce Experience automatically notifies you of new driver releases from NVIDIA. With a single click, you can update the driver directly, without leaving your desktop.
Auto-Optimize Your Games
GeForce Experience uses the power of the NVIDIA cloud data center to provide optimal settings tailored to your PC. Optimise your game's graphics with a single click. Or use the custom slider to easily dial in your preferred framerate or image quality.
Share Your Greatest Gaming Moments
GeForce ShadowPlay is the easiest way to capture your favourite gaming moments. It's also the quickest way to broadcast your game on Twitch. ShadowPlay runs in the background, so you can record or broadcast at any time. And thanks to GPU acceleration, it's so fast you won't even notice it's capturing.
Stream Your Games to NVIDIA SHIELD
GeForce Experience streams your PC games to the NVIDIA SHIELD gaming portable, so you can play your favourite games around the house or on the go. Jump into Borderlands 2 without getting out of bed. Or pick up where you left off in Skyrim at the local cafe.
Capture your best moments in more games using NVIDIA Highlights:
- Check out Highlights support in the latest game updates for Deuterium Wars, Dirty Bomb, Dying LIght: Bad Blood, Europa (Ring of Elysium), Extopia, GRIP, Hitman 2, Insurgency Sandstorm, Justice, Knives Out PC Plus, Lost Ark, Shadow of Tomb Raider, Switchblade, and X-Morph: Defense
Take Amazing Photos in more games using Ansel Photo Mode:
- Press [Alt+F2] and start using Ansel Photo Mode for Deep Rock Galactic, GRIP, Hitman 2, Insurgency Sandstorm, Ride 3, and Shadow of Tomb Raider. Participate in our monthly contest and share on Shot with GeForce.
- Fixed several issues reported when user receives "Something went wrong" message, including the one received when PC goes offline
- Fixed an issue where the in-game overlay minimizes Vulkan applications
- Highlights will no longer attempt to capture videos if HDR is enabled via in-game settings as this mode is not supported
- Fixed an issue where Shadowplay did not record on Samsung ultra-wide 3840x1080 gaming monitors
- Fixed an issue where Shadowplay recorded at 1080P even when resolution was set to “in-game” and game displayed at a higher resolution
- Patched to the latest NVIDIA software security updates