RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedJan 15, 2019
NTLite Free is a program for Windows administrators which permits you to edit Windows installation pictures, either 'offline' or 'dwell'. The 'live' edit style is a special feature which allows you alter currently installed Windows OS' with no re-installation. All you need to do is to run the application on the OS you would like to edit, alter what you want and reboot if needed.
NTLite Free comes with an intuitive interface that is simple to use. The program uses dynamic menus, a simple picture mount summary and only- file preferences.
- Disk partitioning.
- Highly customizable.
- 'Live' edit style.
The program has numerous features such as element elimination, language packs and program integration, disk partitioning along with a pending changes summary. It's intriguing to remember that NTLite doesn't call for .NET Framework to operate under operating systems that are supported. This is beneficial since it enables the program to run quicker and is more mobile without dependencies.
Supported Windows versions include Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 Technical Preview.
- Components: ‘Connected Devices Platform User Service’ split from ‘CDPSVC’
- Components: ‘Problem Reports and Solutions Control Panel Support’ split from ‘Windows Error Reporting’
- UI: Existing ISO file overwrite warning added to the Apply preview
- UI: Allowing adding latest online updates during a Host Refresh session
- UI-Translation: Thanks for French (tistou77), Russian (Den-s), Arabic (thamermousa), Chinese Simplified (Gskening), Greek (Soulimiotis)
- Components: RuntimeBroker errors after some removals (mostly 19H1 Preview)
- Components: ‘People’ app removal wasn’t hiding the tray option
- Components: ‘Store’ live removal was leaving an empty stuck taskbar shortcut
- Components: ‘Remote Desktop Server’ removal breaking live cumulative update post-reboot
- Components: Apps could be crashing if IE and Edge both were removed
- Source: boot.wim loading could hang
- Registry: Integration of a unicode REG file support