RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedDec 17, 2018
NSIS stands for (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) is a professional open source method to make Windows installers.
Being a user's first experience with your product, a steady and reliable installer is an important element of successful software. With NSIS you can create such installers that are capable of doing everything that is necessary to setup your applications.
NSIS is script-based and lets you create the logic to handle even the most complex installation jobs. Many plug-ins and scripts have been Already accessible: you can make web crawlers, communicate with Windows and other software components, install or update shared Parts and more.
- Added IsNativeMachineArchitecture helper macros to x64.nsh
- Added experimental WinVer "Windows as a Service" detection macros
- Added MakeNSISW window info "spy" tool
- Added MUI_TEXTCOLOR setting
- nsDialogs::OnNotify can now return values back to Windows
- Added LIBRARY_INSTALL_EQUAL_VERSION InstallLib option
- Added NTMARTA to preload list to fix rare Windows 7 security issue
- AddBrandingImage now supports dialog units
- Fixed !macroundef of last defined macro bug
- Fixed MultiUser caption string bug
- !undef issues warnings instead of errors
- MakeNSIS prints -CMDHELP to stdout
- Removed LibraryLocal utility
- Added Hindī
- Updated Belarusian, German, Mongolian and Spanish
Released : Dec 05, 2017