RequirementsWindows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedOct 08, 2018
NetWorx is a easy and free, yet effective tool which will help you objectively evaluate your bandwidth consumption scenario. You may use it to collect bandwidth usage data and assess the speed of your Internet or some other network links.
The app permits you to track all of your network relations or merely a particular network link, including Wireless or Mobile Broadband. The program also has a range of exceptionally visual and audio alarms. You are able to place this up to alert you if your network link goes down or when some suspicious actions -- such as unusually heavy data stream -- happens. It can also automatically disconnect all of dial-up links and shut down the system.
The incoming and outgoing traffic is represented on a line chart and logged to a document, so you could always view statistics about your everyday, per week and monthly bandwidth utilization and dial-up length. The reports may be exported to many different formats, including HTML, MS Word and Excel, for additional analysis.
NetWorx Key Features:
- Clear graphic and/or numeric display
- Usage reports with export to a variety of file formats, including Excel, MS Word and HTML
- Permits close supervision of uploads and downloads
- Works with dial-up, ISDN, cable modems, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and more
- Includes network information and testing tools with advanced netstat that displays applications using your Internet connection
- Option to notify user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity exceeds a certain level
- Speed meter to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates
- Dial-up session journal with detailed information about every session
- Absolutely free and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware
Also Available: Networx for Mac
- Fixed occasional speed meter errors in IPv6-enabled configurations
- Reduced CPU usage when Ignore local traffic in the LAN was on
- Added official Windows Server 2019 support