RequirementsMac OS X 10.11 or later
Date addedJun 01, 2018
Network Radar to Mac is a sophisticated network scanning and handling computer software. Featuring a easy-to-use and compact design, the newest Network Radar for Mac was engineered from the bottom up as a contemporary Mac program.
All you need to do in order to utilize Network Radar would be to click on the Scan button. No setup is needed. Along with this you are able to send orders to your apparatus together with the click of a single button. Use Wake On LAN with each Wake On LAN competent apparatus and shutdown, restart or ship different Macs to sleepif they're not in the regional network.
Select one to view more information, including IP, IPv6 and MAC address, seller name, DNS name, mDNS titles, NetBIOS name, NetBIOS domainname, open interfaces, OS variant, answer period, the Mac version identifier and even more based on how much info your machine and device shows.
Allow Network Radar track a scan and receive live updates on changes on your system. All modifications are logged. You might also need to get notifications when a system moves or leaves your system. Together with the chance to configure custom made principles and activities you can perform things like sending a email to yourself when the server goes offline or perform a sound if a FTP Server looks on your community.
Organize your hosts . You desire all of your iPads in 1 folder? Only create a wise folders and allow Network Radar perform the job. By transmitting scans to programs, Network Radar to Mac constantly knows whether a devices is accessible or not, which makes it effortless to refresh or track a lot of apparatus even from various networks.
- Scan your system and recover detailed data on system devices
- Run useful system programs and controls together with the click of a button
- Utilize the tracking attribute and get informed about changes on your system
- Access apparatus from previous scans, and even in Various programs
- Utilize the Easy principles / activities platform for automatic processing of apparatus
- Just link to your device by double-clicking it from the listing
- Publish your personal names and select from supplied import or icons personal icons
- Organize your own hosts into folders and smart connections
- Produce notes with habit IP ranges
- Publish an scan into XML, CSV, TXT or PDF
You can now add custom ports that are not part of the database
The application crashed when selecting a newly added custom host image
Setting a high maximum value for the Portscanner caused a wrong warning
Some options were hidden or disabled in the preferences
The rule 'Changed to Offline' and 'Changed to Online' did not work as expected