RequirementsMac OS X 10.10 or later
Date addedJul 14, 2018
Navicat for MySQL for Mac is the perfect solution for MySQL/MariaDB management and growth. Link to MySQL and MariaDB databases concurrently within one program. This All-inclusive front-end supplies an intuitive and powerful picture Port for database management, growth, and upkeep. It Provides an extensive set of resources for all those brand new to MySQL/MariaDB as Well as professional programmers.
Navicat for MySQL (Mac Version) joins to local/remote MySQL or even MariaDB servers. It functions with MySQL database servers from version 3.21 or over and MariaDB 5.1 or higher. It's also compatible with Drizzle, OurDelta, and also Percona Server, which supports the Majority of the Most Recent features, such as Tables, Views, Functions/Procedures, Events, and much more.
- SQL Builder/Editor
- A Data Modeling Tool
- Data Transfer
- Data/Structure Synchronization
Important Note: 30 days trial version and requires 64-bit processor.
- Bug fixes:
- Unable to rename table with double-click in some cases
- Sorting Rows column on the Objects tab did not work properly
- Command-W shortcut did not close the active window in some cases
- Some menu items were missing in Table Designer
- Export Wizard did not add a leading zero to pad days and months to two digits