RequirementsMac OS X 10.10 or later
Date addedDec 18, 2018
Movist for Mac is a motion picture player dependent on QuickTime and FFmpeg. Media player with a top notch subtitle highlight and that's only the tip of the iceberg. Motion picture Player for Mac OS X dependent on QuickTime and FFmpeg. OS X video player that accompanies bolster for various video and sound arrangements!
- Backings QuickTime and FFmpeg
- Adaptable fantastic inscription
- Backings smi, srt organize subtitles
- Playlist bolster
- Media playback control
- Full screen control board
- Straightforward UI
- All inclusive twofold
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
- Fixed intermittent crash when played to the end
- Fixed crash in some ttxt subtitles
- Fixed crash in some ass subtitles
- Fixed crash in some pgs subtitles
- Fixed some strange characters appearing in some subrip and sami subtitles
- Fixed incorrect aspect ratio of some videos when opened with QuickTime decoder
- Fixed incorrect resizing height of inspector window
- Added Preferences > Playback > "Speed adjustment unit"