RequirementsMac OS X
Date addedMay 30, 2018
Movavi Video Converter for Mac is a simple yet Quick media converter for OS X! The program enables you to store your own media files in almost any format and for any apparatus, and it's extremely simple to use.
You may upload your pictures, music, or graphics to the program, select the desired format in a comprehensive collection of export options along with the program will covert your websites very quickly!
- Enhances Sound Increase, decrease, or enhance sound levels. Use smart denoise and low-volume detection attributes.
- Create GIFs Create animated GIFs from your videos isolate and convert brief sections.
- Conserve Video Frames Extract individual frames from movies and save them into a photo format of your choice.
- Vehicle iTunes Sync Convert networking with automobile presets for Apple cellular devices and automatically sync output with iTunes.
- View Folder Pick a directory, place the conversion parameters, along with your videos will be changed automatically.
- Flexible Settings Specify audio and video formats and codecs, adjust video resolution and other tastes.
- Two-pass Encoding Enable this feature for optimal size-to-quality ratio on your converted videos.
- MOV, QT.
- MPG, MPEG, MPE, M1V, VOB, DAT, MOD, TOD, VRO IFO.
- MXF, OGV, OGG, OGM.
- RM, RMVB, RAM, RAX, RMX.
- WebM, WTV.
This neat small movie conversion tool for your Mac platform also comes with a variety of easy, standard editing programs, like rotate, flip, crop your video, add titlesand improve video excellent etc..
Movavi Video Converter for Mac 8.2.0
Released : Apr 16, 2018