Movavi Slideshow Maker for Mac
By : Movavi
( Commercial Trial )
RequirementsMac OS X
Date addedApr 06, 2018
Creating magnificent video from your own memories onto your own computer is as simple as 1-2-3 with this convenient DVD slideshow manufacturer for Windows. If you're searching for a trendy and efficient slideshow app, look no farther -- this program is exactly what you want. Publish your media files to the program, improve their quality, combine them with animated transitions, add proper songs, titles and filters, and flourish! Slideshow hero standing is yours!
- Insert Videos: Liven up your slideshows using a movie sections.
- Insert Transitions: Pick from over 90 distinct transitions in three classes -- Straightforward, Geometric, and Artistic -- to make connections between slides. Additionally, add fades into your own clips in one click.
- Insert Music. Correct Tempo: ? Hoose among those default monitors provided or import your sound content. Open the format listing. Automatically adjust the slide duration to the speed of your preferred music.
- Add Titles and Effects: Add stylish captions for your image slideshow in your selection of all 40+ styles.
- Vertical Video Correction: Eliminate black sidebars from shot videos.
- Quality Enhancement: Boost video and image quality with a single click.
- Easy Horizon Levelling: Adjust a tilted horizon together with all the Crop & Rotate tool.
- Pan & Zoom: Insert atmospheric movement effect for your pics mechanically or manually.
- Audio Editing Tools: Equalize and normalize noise, eliminate unwanted sound, and much more.
- Microphone Recording: Insert voiceover to a slideshow by means of a mike.
Therefore, to bring an excess dimension to your photographs, attempt Movavi Slideshow Maker. Quickly and just create stunning slideshows; function with photographs on the timeline that is handy; utilize transitions, titles, music, and special effects to provide your slideshow a true wow-factor! Try it for free, right here on FileHippo.com.
Meet the all-new Montage Wizard! It has all the features of the ‘old’ Slideshow Wizard plus some cool new options:
Ability to upload videos as well as photos.
Improved Pan and Zoom effect that automatically removes black sidebars from images.
A better user interface that lets you create great slideshows even faster.
More music. We’ve added 10 free music tracks: Bright Future, Discovery, Road Trip, and other themes.
Support for RAW images. Upload photos from digital cameras in RAW format.
Step-by-step tips to help you quickly master the main features.
You can now record audio from microphone even if there are no clips or images on the timeline.
Changes in working with titles:
Edit titles by double-clicking on them in the preview window.
Save your favorite title settings.
Faster title adjustment with the new frames in the preview window.
Edit multiple frames simultaneously.
Cursor remains visible while you’re editing titles.
New editing frames for the Pan and Zoom and Crop and Rotate tools.
Undo and Redo buttons are located on the toolbar to better help you avoid unplanned mistakes and misclicks while editing.
Context menu for effects collections. To add a filter, transition or title, just right-click it and choose the option you need.
Add titles and callouts by dragging and dropping them into the preview area.
Improved program menu:
Now you can export video and audio using the Export tab
Use the Help tab to see the list of available hotkeys and connect with Movavi communities on social networks to get the latest news on discounts and contests.
A new, simpler export window has only the settings you need. To access additional parameters, click Advanced.
Changes in working with transitions:
Adding transitions no longer alters the length of the slideshow.
Choice of three settings for transitions inserted between video clips: trimmed content, freeze-frame, and slow motion.
Free media files in the program collections can now be downloaded on demand. Download individual videos, audio, or images that you like, or even whole collections, whenever you need them.
Sample audio tracks now have graphic covers.
GIF added to supported export formats.
Ability to create custom Equalizer presets.
Ability to separate audio from a video file using the context menu.
Bug fixes and other improvements.