RequirementsWindows (All Versions)
Date addedJun 25, 2018
Bring your internet maps into the offline world: Mobile Atlas Creator (MOBAC) generates offline atlases of internet channels to your beloved cellular navigation program.
Target platforms are GPS handhelds (Garmin, Magellan and many others ) and mobile phone programs like TrekBuddy, AndNav along with other Android, iPhone and Windows Mobile based programs. As resource for an offline atlas MOBAC may utilize a high number of distinct online maps like OpenStreetMap along with other online map suppliers.
- Produce offline atlases for a High Number of different (mobile) programs and GPS handhelds:
- Multi-platform programs: Google Earth, Sports Tracker, TrekBuddy, TwoNav / CompeGPS
- Android programs: AlpineQuest, AndNav, BackCountry Navigator, Big Planet Tracks SQLite format, Maverick, OruxMaps, OsmAnd, Osmdroid, RMaps SQLite
- iOS programs: Galileo Offline Maps
- Windows Mobile/PocketPC programs: CacheBox, Cachewolf, Glopus, GPS Sport Tracker, Maplorer, NaviComputer, nfComPass, OSMtracker, PathAway
- Symbian/J2ME programs: AFTrack, Mobile Path Explorer
- GPS handhelds: Garmin Custom Map, Magellan RMP
- additional: OziExplorer, Touratech QV
- and many others
- MOBAC affirms numerous map resources:
- OpenStreetMap Mapnik
- OpenStreetMap Osmarenderer
- OpenStreetMap Public Transport
- OpenStreetMap Hiking
- 4umaps. Eu (Europe)
- along with many others
Mapsforge updated to version 0.9.1.
Removed: map source OpenPisteMap (does not exist anymore).
JAXB libraries included into MOBAC (for Java 9+).