RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedSep 24, 2018
Mp3tag is a worldwide media label editor. It's an simple to use program for handily editing tags in audio files like the information regarding artist, album, title, and album artwork.
Furthermore, it supports Mp3tag inquiries from online databases like Amazon, discogs, freedb and MusicBrainz, and may then auto upgrade the tags (such as cover art) on your audio library.
Crucial features Include:
- Batch procedure ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments and APEv2 tags in several documents.
- Support for album artwork.
- Publish tags from online databases like Amazon, discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz.
- Support for altering the formatting of document names and tags in uniform approaches.
- Automatically create playlists handle them playlists automatically while editing the tags.
- Export to HTML, RTF, CSV and make lists of your audio library using custom templates.
- Complete Unicode support.
In general Mp3tag is a smart small program that saves you lots of time collecting label information to your own music library. It's lightweight and uses hardly any system resources.
- refreshing file list of individually loaded files emptied list
- runtime error when copying and pasting of tags in some cases