RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedJun 13, 2018
Mendeley gives an helpful solution to record management. It's 1GB of free cloud-based storage that's also upgradable to 2GB for $5 a month, 5GB for $10, or $15 for unlimited storage. Mendeley includes cross-platform compatibility and contains a very clear interface that's easy to look at and browse.
- All of your research centralized: Securely saved and accessible throughout devices, you can search and sort your references, notes and documents in 1 area.
- Read and annotate on the head: Utilize Mendeley offline or online to get your PDFs on the transfer.
- Reference Manager: Create your citations and bibliography in the style of your own choice, together with support for Microsoft Word, LibreOffice and BibTeX. Create classes to handle research homework, share comments and write documents.
- Organize: Import and arrange PDFs from the personal computer, EndNote, Papers or Zotero.
- Showcasing your job: Join with peers and colleagues to trace their research outcome. Publish your printed research to millions throughout the world.
With Mendeley you are able to get your documents on the internet or even iOS device. The service includes mobile programs for iOS and Android platforms, letting you get your Mendeley library, then browse and annotate your PDFs, and store everything in sync across all of your devices.
Fixed bugs -
High CPU usage.
The application to crash when switching folders.
PDFs not to open when the file name contained certain Unicode characters.