RequirementsMac OS X
Date addedJun 08, 2018
Mendeley for Mac offers an helpful solution to record management. It's 1GB of free cloud-based storage that's also upgradable to 2GB for $5 a month, 5GB for $10, or $15 for unlimited storage. Mendeley for Mac includes cross-platform compatibility and contains a very clear interface which is easy to look at and browse.
- All of your research centralized: Securely saved and accessible throughout devices, you can search and sort your references, notes and documents in 1 area.
- Read and annotate on the head: Utilize Mendeley offline or online to get your PDFs on the transfer.
- Reference Manager: Create your citations and bibliography in the style of your own choice, together with support for Microsoft Word, LibreOffice and BibTeX. Create classes to handle research missions, share opinions and compose papers.
- Organize: Import and arrange PDFs from the personal computer, EndNote, Papers or Zotero.
- Showcasing your job: Join with peers and colleagues to trace their research outcome. Publish your printed research to millions throughout the planet.
Using Mendeley for Mac you can get your documents on the net or iOS apparatus. Mendeley has mobile programs for iOS and Android platforms, letting you get your Mendeley library, browse and annotate your PDFs, and keep everything in sync across all of your devices.
High CPU usage
The application to crash when switching folders
PDFs not to open when the file name contained certain Unicode characters