RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedDec 13, 2018
MediaInfo supplies you with a fast access to the internal values of your music and movie files. Whether or not you would like to glance in the set of tracks contained in a document or you need to learn all the exact facts concerning the codecs used, MediaInfo will give the acceptable view.
It is possible to pick between a graphical user interface to quickly choose the proper perspective on the information and also a command line interface to automatically recover and process media info on your scripts. For all these functions, MediaInfo's perspectives are customizable the simple way.
- Different and customizable perspectives on networking info (Text, Table, Tree Construction, HTML, XML...)
- Data Export as Text, CSV, HTML, XML...
- Graphical User Interface, Command Line Interface, DLL
- Integration in MS-Windows (Drag'n'Fall, Context menu)
- Principles: Title, Writer, Director, Album, Title Nr., Date, Length...
- Video: Codec, Aspect Ratio, Frame Rate, Bit Rate...
- Audio: Codec, Sampling Rate, Channels, Languages, Bit Rate...
- Text: Language of Subtitles
- Chapters: Nr. Of Chapters, Overview
- Android version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.mediaarea.mediainfo
- DCP: support of multi-reel packages
- EBUCore: added some FFV1 related metadata
- JPEG: better info display of CYMK files
- Provide source of the color related metadata (container or stream) (hidden by default)
- MXF: display more information when wrapper/essence values are detected as not same
- MXF: ProRes profiles
- MPEG-4: ProRes RAW support
- MPEG-TS: add support of parsing some ETSI TS 103-433 messages
- MPEG-2 Video: variable GOP detection fix
- MPEG-7 export: some fields were missing due to the removal of some legacy fields
- ADTS: Fix display of channel count for 8-channel streams
- ID3v2: fix some date related issues
- I298, ID3v2: fix wrong read of recording date in some cases
- I1032, PBCore2: fix essenceFrameSize with non Video tracks
- I1096, JPEG: fix crash with one file
- Several other crash and memory leak fixes