Manage Engine - Free Windows Admin Tools
By : ZOHO Corp
( Freeware )
RequirementsWindows (All Versions)
Date addedMay 23, 2018
Manage Engine Free Windows Admin Tools include a pair of 14 improved Tools that's vital for each windows administrator to carry out daily desktop control operations.
- Wake on LAN Tool: This enables the administrators to boot up multiple computers concurrently.
- GPO Update Tool: This assists the Administrators to carry out a GPO Update on-demand on several domains concurrently.
- Shutdown / Restart Tool: '' It shutdowns or restarts the computers using a Windows Domain Name.
- Join/Unjoin Computer Tool: Utility to transfer a computer from 1 domain into another or from a domain to a workgroup or by a workgroup to a domain name.
- Remote Task Manager Tool: Utility to observe the processes running on a distant computer together with its information like Procedure ID, Memory Utilization, Sec ID, Priority, etc..
- Remote Control Prompt Tool: Free tool to start a command prompt of a remote computer and perform a control.
- Neighborhood Users/Group instrument: Tool to find the info about local groups and users about the distant computers.
- Network Share browser application: Tool to find the info regarding the documents, folders and Lively Sessions of those stocks on a distant computer.
- Notebook Battery Power track: Tool to track the battery capacity of their mobile computers from the system occasionally and awake with playing a sound once the power falls below a predetermined percentage.
- System Inventory Tool: Tool to bring stock information of a distant computer.
- Remote Device Manager: Tool to handle devices connected to your distant computer.
With these completely free Windows admin applications, an IT Administrator can pay day to day desktop control patterns from one console. The capacity to automate routine desktop management patterns, like managing IT resources and software licenses, and tracking memory ID's etc , is a massive time saver.
No change log information.