RequirementsMac OS X
Date addedApr 19, 2018
Logitech Gaming Software for Mac enables you to personalize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards, headsets and choose wheels. Logitech Gaming Software Comprises third-party applications elements, libraries, and frameworks, Such as, but not restricted to, the third party applications listed under: Digia QT - Program and User Interface Framework and Microsoft Runtime Libraries - Hardware and Application Support.
Logitech Gaming Software Key Features:
- Profiler command support for "Pause" and "Num Lock" keys added
- You can swap D-Pad/mini joysticks on the Dual Action Pad.
- You can swap Left/Right mini joysticks on the Logitech Dual Action Pad using the control panel.
- You can set axis properties in Profiler for "Combined Axis" on wheels. Whatever is set for the accelerator axis applies to combined axis too.
- The option to create FPS style mappings for POVs/D-Pad.
Support added for:
- POWERPLAY Wireless Charging System
- G703 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G903 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Minor bug fixes