RequirementsWindows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedOct 11, 2018
Logitech Gaming Software enables you to personalize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards, headsets and choose wheels. Logitech Gaming Software Comprises third-party applications elements, libraries, and frameworks, Such as, but not restricted to, the third party applications listed under: Digia QT - Program and User Interface Framework and Microsoft Runtime Libraries - Hardware and Application Support.
Logitech Gaming Software Key Features:
- Profiler command support for "Pause" and "Num Lock" keys added
- You can swap D-Pad/mini joysticks on the Dual Action Pad.
- You can swap Left/Right mini joysticks on the Logitech Dual Action Pad using the control panel.
- You can set axis properties in Profiler for "Combined Axis" on wheels. Whatever is set for the accelerator axis applies to combined axis too.
- The option to create FPS style mappings for POVs/D-Pad.
Also Available: Download Logitech Gaming Software for Mac
New game profiles:
- Black Desert Online
- Far Cry 5
- Final Fantasy XIV Online
- Added “Cycle Next Audio Input Device” and “Cycle Next Audio Output Device” to the G560 Audio Commands
- Fixed an issue where the G-key on the G560 may become unresponsive
- Fix for a possible crash with Per Profile Lighting Effects
- Better support for 4K monitors with the Screen Sampler Lighting Effect
- Minor bug fixes