Date addedFeb 01, 2018
Litecoin (LTC) is a cryptocurrency. Its a open source P2P digital currency and its a global Dectentralized currency that is based on blockchain technology.
Litecoin (LTC) Wallet -- can be easily purchased and sold on a number of exchanges using all types of currencies. Find the one that's right for you and get coins in minutes. Litecoin can be identified on exchanges under currency symbols LTC or XLT. Litecoin is securely stored in a wallet on your Mac OS X. Download NOW and start sending and receiving payments with an address and a click.
You can use Litecoin:
- Download Litecoin Wallet
- Buy Litecoin from an exchange
- Purchase goods & services using Litecoin
- Integrate Litecoin in your applications
- Or you can get help from Litecoin Community
This Litecoin (LTC) wallet is for GNU/Linux 64 bit. Download Now!
Litecoin Core is maintained by the Litecoin Core development team. This wallet is the pillar of the Litecoin p2p transaction network. It is referred to as a "full node" and once installed synchronizes with the network and joins it to relay transactions to other nodes.
- Always protect your wallet with a passphrase after installation. When you do, make sure to write down the passphrase so that you do not forget it in the future.
- Backup your wallet.dat file after the installation on a secondary media such as a USB drive. This will protect you from any problems you may encounter in the future. If you send and receive a lot of transaction, you must make regular backups. You can backup your wallet using File/Backup menu.
No changes yet.