RequirementsMac OS X
Date addedApr 24, 2018
IPhone Backup Extractor for Mac is a very simple program that extracts files from an iTunes or iCloud backup for iOS apparatus, whether that's an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.vIt is beneficial for restoring downloaded programs out of the AppStore, SMS histories, photographs, Photo Stream along with other information which may otherwise be inaccessible.
- Can extract significant data and documents from any iOS iTunes backup (restricted based on kind of backup from Edition into Edition)
- Contains encryption service, even at the Free Edition or Home Edition (restricted to four documents at one time, unlocked complete support in Guru Edition)
- SQLite database retrieval.
- ICloud downloader performance(Professional Edition).
- Photo Stream service (unlocked on Guru Edition).
- Quick document transport.
- Automatic iTunes backup locator.
- Cross Platform.
IPhone Backup Extractor for Mac delivers complete service for iPhone 6 and 6S, 6 Plus and 6S Plus, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4 and iPad two, Air, Air 2, Mini and Mini 2. It functions with iOS versions, such as iOS 9.
IPhone Backup Extractor for Mac comes in 3 flavours: Free, Home and Pro Edition. There are a number of limitations on the Free Edition, like restoring just four documents each time, however, these can be unlocked on Pro or Home Edition. You're also able to get encrypted (with password) iTunes copies, iCloud copies and Photo Stream using the Pro Edition.
No change log information