RequirementsMicrosoft Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedOct 16, 2018
HWiNFO32 (Hardware Info) is an accumulation of expert equipment data and analytic devices supporting most recent segments, industry advancements and models. These devices are intended to gather and demonstrate the greatest measure of data about your PC/PC equipment. Hence, this product is helpful for the individuals who need to look for driver refreshes, PC makers, framework integrator and specialized specialists also. The data recovered by this program is introduced in a coherent and effectively reasonable frame and can be sent out (spared) in a few different sort of reports, for example, Text, HTML or XML design.
Inside and out Hardware Information
From a brisk review unfurling into the profundity of all equipment parts. Continuously up and coming supporting most recent innovations and measures.
Continuous System Monitoring
Exact checking of all framework parts for real status and disappointment expectation. Adjustable interface with assortment of alternatives.
Numerous sorts of reports, status logging and interfacing with different apparatuses or additional items.
- Added NVIDIA TU106 and GeForce RTX 2070
- Removed invalid Uncore VID reporting on some CPUs
- Fixed reporting of CPU temperature on some MSI Ryzen mainboards
- Enabled monitoring of some temperatures on ASUS MAXIMUS VII and Z97 series
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z390 series mainboards
- Improved detection of EVGA iCX sensors
- Added recognition of several NVIDIA RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti card models
- Fixed causing of high CPU VID on some AMD SP3, TR and TR2 systems
- Improved sensor monitoring on several ASRock Ryzen mainboards
- Added Cascade Lake B0 stepping
- Added monitoring of GPU fan RPM on NVIDIA Turing
- Added reporting of Ring to Core Offset status for Intel Kaby Lake/Coffee Lake
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z390 series mainboards
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME Z390, TUF Z390, ROG STRIX Z390 and MAXIMUS XI series mainboards
- Added detection of fake NVIDIA GPUs
- Added AMD Radeon RX 580 2048SP