RequirementsMicrosoft Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedJul 05, 2018
Hiri is a fast, new, good looking email client for Windows PC. Lighter than MS Outlook with a few unique and clever features. A complete replacement for Microsoft Outlook which makes you a better Manager!
Email and actions live side by side! Just drag an email to the To-do listing on the ideal hand side. Prioritise. Set reminders. Add notes. Separate what you have to do from what you simply must know about! Once you triaged your mails deal with it. Reply, Delegate, Archive, Delete, insert it to your to-do list or set a reminder. On average we assess our email 96 times a day! That's every 5 minutes. Emails should not be addressed immediately. The dash reminds you not to look at your email too frequently. Your emails, contacts, contacts and everything else will sync with Hiri.
Safety and privacy
You install Hiri on your desktop, on your network, behind your firewall. You use the very same credentials and servers you use right now.
Our Reply Multiple feature lets users select who really needs to receive a mail. No more senseless Reply All's.
We have built a beautiful calendar to assist you manage your daily life and get back in control.
Hiri stores your mail in a suitable database, so search is blazingly fast and effective.
I am a supervisor, what is going to Hiri do for me?
SEND TASKS TO YOUR TEAM
Send actionable emails and assign others to your own group. Sending tasks using Hiri reduces ambiguity about who needs to do exactly what.
On average we assess our mail 96 times every day. Our dashboard nudges you from the habit. That means you can concentrate on your work.
KEEP TRACK OF IMPORTANT EMAILS
Set reminders on emails which you can't deal with immediately, or quickly drag them into your task list, where you are able to set due dates or reminders.
IMPROVE HOW YOU COMMUNICATE
Annonymously learn what your colleagues really think about your communication style. Without honest comments, how do you improve?
NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU ASKED PEOPLE TO DO
View a listing of all of the mails where you specifically requested your team to perform something.
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR DAY
Your task record is a first class citizen, it's always observable in Hiri. Prioritise and manage your tasks so that you don't ever forget what's next.
Note: You can trial a full version of Hiri for 14 days. The software is free to use for the first 5 employees in a company.
- Added a few UI languages (French, German, Dutch and Basque). Still work in progress. You can help here: https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/hiri/translations/
- Translators can now preview their work in progress by loading qm files.
- Humanized number format for very large unread counts (e.g. 12K instead of 12376).
- Minor update to timezone map.
- Updated certificate authority bundle
- Autodiscover will now attempt to find settings without verifying SSL if necessary.
- Allow wider range of unsafe ciphers when they are turned on from ini file. (not recommended)
- Fixed: a change made to archive target wasn't persistent.
- Fixed: clicking mailto links on Linux failed to start Hiri.
- Fixed: removed global "SSL verify" setting. If one account had it set all accounts would try to verify connections to their server which could fail for some servers.
- Fixed: login wizard error reporting is greatly improved. Authentication and offline errors are more accurately detected. Specific SSL errors are reported in a friendlier way.