RequirementsMicrosoft Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedJan 23, 2019
Google Web Designer provides you the capacity to make amazing, engaging HTML5 articles . Google Web Designer is a free program for Windows, Mac and Linux out of Google for producing interactive HTML5 advertisements and other HTML5 articles!
One thought. Any display
It doesn't matter how amazing your job is if people can not see it. Now whatever you produce is available on any display -- desktopcomputer, tablet computer or cellphone -- without compatibility difficulties.
Concentrate on layout
Let's manage the HTML5 and CSS3 so that you're free to concentrate on what you like to do: producing stunning visual adventures. A complete layout suite allows you bring any vision .
If you are feeling more hands free, all of the code behind your layouts is hand-editable, which means you are never locked from your work. Your thoughts are now amplified by code -- maybe not limited by it.
- Fixed issue with opening files that use a large custom schema
- Fixed issue with the Dynamic Properties dialog not showing the full list of data schema objects for binding when the feed data containsdouble quotation marks
- Added a button to refresh the schema on the Dynamic Properties dialog's Data Schema tab if the schema has changed in Studio
- Fixed issue with opening files in the gwd-preview folder to preview them in a browser. Note: Files must be previewed on a web server
- Fixed issue with the Properties panel no longer highlighting overridden properties
Google Web Designer 4.2.0.0802
Released : Aug 08, 2018