GoodSync for Windows
By : Siber Systems Inc
( Commercial Trial )
RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedOct 01, 2018
GoodSync for Windows is a simple, safe, and reliable method to automatically synchronize and back up your photos, MP3s, and files that are important. Backing-up and/or synchronizing your crucial documents is a simple affair, with jobs which could be scheduled with a number of both Google Drive, Amazon S3, and SkyDrive supportautomatic alternatives.
GoodSync for Windows presents true bi-directional file synchronization that prevents any information loss. The program may be used to synchronize information between your desktop PC and laptop, office and home computers, pc and removable devices (USB Key, Flash Drive, CDRW disk). This may be performed over a local network or through the net.
- Strong syncing capabilities.
- Evaluate and examine changes to documents.
- Can copy multiple versions of documents.
In general, GoodSync for Windows is a strong file synchronization program. It gives cross platform accessibility and now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The program enables you to sync and backup files into any number of places, such as online storage, other computers, as well as mobile devices. The only drawback we can see, is that it does not have any compression or encryption choices.
- UPNP discovery: Bigger rewrite, to speed up and simplify Port Forwarding
- gs-server + Quota: Fixed 'Cannot convert to GSIO path' error
- GSTP Tunnel for RDC: Fixed errors on closing of Tunnel by Server
- GSTP client: CloneAndConnect: Faster cloning of connection via Forwarder
- Mega FS: Fixed 'Cannot get file fingerprint' error on really old files