RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedMay 16, 2018
GoodSync for Windows is a simple, safe, and reliable method to automatically synchronize and back up your photos, MP3s, and files that are important. Backing-up and/or synchronizing your crucial documents is a simple affair, with jobs which could be scheduled with a number of both Google Drive, Amazon S3, and SkyDrive supportautomatic alternatives.
GoodSync for Windows presents true bi-directional file synchronization that prevents any information loss. The program may be used to synchronize information between your desktop PC and laptop, office and home computers, pc and removable devices (USB Key, Flash Drive, CDRW disk). This may be performed over a local network or through the net.
- Strong syncing capabilities.
- Evaluate and examine changes to documents.
- Can copy multiple versions of documents.
In general, GoodSync for Windows is a strong file synchronization program. It gives cross platform accessibility and now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The program enables you to sync and backup files into any number of places, such as online storage, other computers, as well as mobile devices. The only drawback we can see, is that it does not have any compression or encryption choices.
- Gs-Server: get rid of internal file:// in URL pointing to gs-server, so that
- gstp://comp.user.goodsync/file:///disk/folder becomes gstp://comp.user.goodsync/disk/folder
- Browse Dlg: Fixed checking for GSTP computer being local, when GS offers to change to Local FS
- Browse Dlg + Side Options: Fixed Side Options do not change when sync folder changes in Browse dlg
- Side Options: Allow turning Off Use Temp Files option for Local FS, as in rare cases it may not have MoveFile
- Do not Delete Dest file on Direct Upload only when both RecycleBin and History are turned off
- Sync Scripts: Do not Call Script / Send Email after Analyze that ended with Wait for User
- Windows FS + SMB: Fixed resolution of SMB paths that are used in Local FS
- Amazon CD: Retry on Error 502 Bad Gateway, returned by ACD server
- Encrypted FS: Implemeted GetFileOwner(), GetFileOwnerACL(), SetFileOwnerACL()
- TLS/SSL: updated list of valid root certificates and Certificate Authorities
- Gs-Server Web UI: Fixed logout did not cause forgetting credentials in the browser
- DE and AR localization updated
GoodSync for Windows 10.8.3.3
Released : Apr 07, 2018
GoodSync for Windows 10.8.1.1
Released : Mar 19, 2018
GoodSync for Windows 10.8.6.6
Released : Apr 16, 2018
GoodSync for Windows 10.8.9.9
Released : May 09, 2018
GoodSync for Windows 10.8.2.2
Released : Mar 25, 2018
GoodSync for Windows 10.8.7.7
Released : Apr 28, 2018