RequirementsMac OS X
Date addedDec 17, 2018
GoodSync for Mac is also a simple, safe, and reliable method to automatically synchronize and back up your photos, MP3s, and files that are important. Backing-up and/or synchronizing your crucial documents is a simple affair, with jobs which could be scheduled with an assortment of both Google Drive, Amazon S3, and SkyDrive supportautomatic choices.
GoodSync for Mac presents accurate bi-directional file synchronization that prevents any information loss. The program may be used to synchronize information between your desktop Mac and Macbook, office and home computers, removable and computer devices (USB Key, Flash Drive, CDRW disk). This may be performed over a local network or through the net.
- Strong syncing capabilities.
- Evaluate and examine changes to documents.
- Can copy multiple versions of documents.
In general, GoodSync for Mac is a strong file synchronization program. It gives cross platform accessibility and now available for Mac, Windows, and Linux. The program enables you to sync and backup files into any number of places, such as online storage, other computers, as well as mobile devices. The only drawback we can see, is that it does not have any compression or encryption choices.
- Fixed GS could not start if we cannot resolve all permissions issues
- Fixed Job Options validation was broken: Encryption settings was not saved
- Fixed GS did not do proxy test after proxy settings were changed
- Fixed several miscellaneous crases
- All appropriate changes from GoodSync Windows ver 10.9.