RequirementsWindows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedJul 30, 2018
Godot Engine 64-bit is a innovative, feature-packed, multi-platform 2D along with 3D open source game engine for both Windows PC! Godot gives a massive collection of tools that are common, which means that you may just concentrate on earning your match without reinventing the wheel. Godot Engine 64bit is totally free and open source under the very permissive MIT license. No strings attached, no exemptions, no nothing. Your sport is yours, right down to the final line of motor code.
Create any kind of complex 2D games
- Fully dedicated 2D engine, no hacks.
- Work in pixels as your units, but scale to any screen size and ratio.
- Custom 2D physics engine that works in pixel coordinates.
- Flexible kinematic controller for collision without physics.
- Blit 3D models as sprites into 2D.
Create great-looking 3D games
- Import 3D models from 3DS Max, Maya, Blender, and more with full animation.
- Skeleton deforms and blend shapes.
- Several light types, with shadow mapping.
- Render with HDR, anti-aliasing and linear color modes.
- Post-process fog, glow, bloom, color adjustment, …
- Support for Physically-Based Rendering planned for the end of 2016.
Extremely efficient paradigm for designing games
- Visual editor, full of mature tools.
- Uncluttered UI, with context-sensitive editors.
- Amazing scene system, supporting instancing and inheritance.
- Friendly content creation interfaces for artists, level designers, animators, …
- Visual shader editing for 2D and 3D.
- Persistent live editing (changes are not lost after stopping the game). Live editing on mobile devices!
Deploy games everywhere!
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Android, BlackBerry OS
- Desktop platforms: Windows, OS X, Linux, *BSD, Haiku
- Web Platforms: HTML5 (via Emscripten)
- One-click deploy & export to most platforms. Easy to create custom builds too.
Most flexible animation system for games
- Animate 2D or 3D. Visual animation editor with timeline.
- Frame-based or cut-out animation for sprites and rigs.
- Any property of any object can be animated, even function calls.
- Use custom transition curves and tweens.
- Helpers to animate 2D rigs, with skeletons and IK.
- Efficient optimizer to pack imported 3D animations.
- Animation Tree support for fluid character animation.
Add behaviors to objects with built-in scripting
- Python-like scripting language, designed to make games with zero hassle.
- Built-in editor with syntax highlighting, real-time parser and code completion.
- Powerful integrated debugger and profilers. Can debug a game running on mobile devices.
- Integrated class documentation browser.
- Friendly C++ API to optimize parts of the game or extend any part of the engine.
No change log information.