RequirementsWindows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedSep 17, 2018
GitKraken is your Git customer client to turn you into a more effective Git consumer . Because beauty and function do not need to be mutually exclusive. GitKraken produces Git controls and procedures simple, quick, and intuitive. Love a visually appealing adventure that needs fewer connections and allows for much more fluid workflows, and supplies complete functionality. The interface provides you with a visual comprehension of branching, merging and your history. "Hints" behave as guides which allow you to better understand the consequences of your activities. Enjoy the identical luxurious experience across those of three.
The very best Git client should incorporate with your Git hosting agency. That is the reason GitKraken joins popular services such as GitHub, Bitbucket and GitLab to create working with your distant repositories simpler.
GitKraken for Desktop PC is a cross-platform Git customer with efficacy , sophistication, and reliability during its core. It had been created to get devs, by devs. Git controls and procedures simple, quick, and intuitive. Love a visually Attractive experience that needs fewer connections, allows for much more Fluid workflows, and supplies complete functionality.
- GitKraken now ships with a .rpm option for easy installation on CentOS, RHEL, or Fedora
- Two helper processes in GitKraken have been removed. This will reduce GitKraken’s memory consumption
- The keyboard shortcut to open history view has now been changed to Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + H to not interfere with the “Hide” option on MacOS
- The error message for creating a branch that conflicts with a branch directory is more clear
- The Edit on Bitbucket Server button should no longer take users to a 404 page on Windows
- Linux users should now be able to open their terminal from GitKraken
- The Fuzzy Finder and Repository Management modal will now correctly close with the Esc key if no repository is open
- Repositories under a private group on GitLab.com will have their avatar render as the GitLab logo instead of a blank image
- Diffs for rebased commits will no longer display out of order
- The Open with GitKraken context menu option on Windows should now open GitKraken instead of throwing an error message
- The blame & history buttons will no longer appear for untracked files