RequirementsMac OS X
Date addedMay 08, 2018
GeoGebra for Mac is a free dynamic math software tool for many degrees of innovative instruction.
Users may utilize GeoGebra for Mac as a standalone product or they can also benefit from different features such as interactive learning, instruction and evaluation tools which are available on the internet.
GeoGebra for Mac is for math specialists and is a intricate program that geared toward users that are familiar with mathematics that is difficult, but it will have benefits over other programs from that GeoGebra for Mac provides multiple representations of items which are all dynamically connected. Basically, the concept is to link geometric, algebraic, and numerical representations in an interactive manner. With GeoGebra you are able to directly enter and control equations and coordinates, thus permitting you to plot purposes; operate with sliders to explore parameters; locate symbolic derivatives; and use controls like Root or Sequence.
- Free to use applications for learning, teaching and analysis.
- Completely interactive, easy-to-use interface that has many strong capabilities.
- Accessibility into an abysmal pool of funds.
- An enjoyable way to actually see and experience science and mathematics.
- Adaptable to any program or job .
- Used by countless individuals around the globe.
In general, GeoGebra for Mac is a fantastic tool which spans numerous mathematical areas. It offers multiple representations of linked objects that protect arithmetic, geometry, algebra and calculus and there's huge online resource community to help users. GeoGebra for Mac is a lively mathematics application that's obtained numerous instructional software awards, also supports STEM instruction and innovations in teaching and learning internationally.
- CAS View: fix bug with NSolve Tool eg Sum(T/2^n, n, 3, 10) = 1500000
- CAS View: fix for UnitVector(Vector((1, 2, 3)))
- GeoGebra 6: fix for Ubuntu 18.04