RequirementsMicrosoft Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
Date addedJan 22, 2019
It's a handy and flexible media player which may be customized to match your unique requirements and tastes.
Foobar2000 does require a reasonable period of time to tweak and installation, but as soon as you're finished you can use it in more or less any way you want to handle your media library.
Complete unicode support.
Easily configurable user interface design.
Advanced tagging abilities.
Support for ripping Audio CDs and transcoding all supported sound formats utilizing the Converter element.
Complete ReplayGain support.
Flexible keyboard shortcuts.
Open component design.
When you initially install and set up the port looks somewhat bleak, however the truth is it adopts some strong features and a huge collection of customizable choices. You're able to decide on the Quick Setup choice, or you may go make personal decisions concerning the kind of information you'd like to see exhibited. In the event you require, you will find skins available to download also.
Foobar2000 is an excellent sound tool to have on your set of programs. It's lightweight, has a little operating footprint also has some fine features. It's full unicode support, ReplayGain service and native support for many popular sound formats. However, the downside, it is not so simple to navigate if you're a beginner. But, there's some aid documentation readily available to help those users.
- Added new iTunes ID3 classical fields
- Improved playlist behaviors when deleting the now playing file
- ReplayGain apply-gain-and-prevent-clipping no longer presumes 1.0 peak when peak is unknown
- Fixed occasional errors when saving configuration
- Converter: Improved behavior when output file names repeat
- Fixed HTTP client bugs (internet radio, network shares)
- Made MP4 files with missing duration info playable
- Windows 10 Universal Volume Control integration disabled by default due to bugs. This should address “multimedia keys don't work” issues
- Fixed a bug that would cause spurious rewrites of certain configuration files
- Made default MP4 handler gracefully fail to decode files with no supported audio tracks - so another decoder lower on the list can handle them
- Worked around an “Open…” dialog lockup with lots and lots of supported file formats provided by third party components
Foobar2000 1.4 beta 3 Beta
Released : Jan 23, 2018
Foobar2000 1.4 beta 13
Released : May 14, 2018
Foobar2000 1.4 Beta 9
Released : Mar 20, 2018
Released : Jul 27, 2018
Foobar2000 1.4 beta 14
Released : May 23, 2018
Foobar2000 1.4 beta 11
Released : Mar 24, 2018
Released : Nov 15, 2018
Released : Jun 11, 2018