RequirementsMicrosoft Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
Date addedJul 03, 2018
Evernote lets you easily capture data in almost any environment using whatever platform or device you find most suitable, making this information searchable and accessible at any moment, from anywhere.
Stop forgetting things. Catch everything today so you'll have the ability to detect it all afterwards.
- Jobs and to-dos
- Notes and study
- Web pages
- Business cards
- Wine labels
Then locate them any time together with all of the computers and devices that you use. How can Evernote take action?
- Encryption between the client and server has been beefed up
- We let users save audio locally if they’ve exceeded the note size
- Users are prevented from making content changes when the Evernote client database is locked by another process (e.g., antivirus scanner)
- Evernote client asks once and remembers when you don't want to see a "note move" notification
- Messaging to alert the user when they're approaching their notebook limit
- The cursor stays in the note body when the user navigates away from the title field
- Files can be consistently reattached after deleting or undoing an editing action
- Print behavior works consistently between the main note and single note view
- Work Chat no longer flags an inbound message as a new thread when it’s not
- Notebook count is correct
- Large lists of notes and tags are scrollable as expected
- We gracefully handle when some video cards incorrectly report their capabilities
- Some users were intermittently unable to add a new note. We patched that.
- Numbered lists keep their numbering sequence intact consistently
- Drag & Drop of files and documents from Evernote to other apps
- Keyboard shortcut for renaming Notebook Stacks now consistently works
- Note statistics remain on screen when expected
- And of course: Misc. other product bug fixes and improvements