RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedOct 26, 2018
EssentialPIM is a feature rich private data management utility that allows you to keep all of your important info in one and secure place in your PC. It allows you to manage appointments, notes, tasks, contacts, password entrances and email messages across multiple cloud and devices software.
EssentialPIM is a intuitive and flexible program, which permits you to begin handling your data in moments. It's extensive export, import and synchronization features to make sure certain that you take charge of your own data.
As soon as you have set up the program you're displayed a crisp interface using a neatly organized arrangement. There are lots of sample data sets shown to give you a good notion of how the application functions.
With appointments it is possible to define the beginning and finish time, length, and place. You might even include a priority, completion status, reminders, notes, and replicate mode. The todo lists may be created and arranged in a similar method. For notes, EssentialPIM offers regular text formatting options, thus letting you insert images, links, tables, and logos etc. to your job.
It's a fantastic reaction time and a minimum effect on system functionality, using low CPU and RAM. Additionally, it has some very neat features, like the ability to colour code the calendar password protect your database, and then synchronize data with Microsoft Outlook. Consequently, if you're trying to find a free and flexible private data management utility, subsequently EssentialPIM is a fantastic option.
- Database Management window shows more information about size of data stored
- It is now possible to use bullets/numbered lists in notes field of any module
- Improved filtering on tags
- Offline mode is now a property of database, not EPIM instance
- Copy-pasting tags now works better
- More convenient filtering on date column by choosing data range
- It is possible to send item by email straight from Advanced search
- It is now possible to compose newsletters in HTML
- It is now possible to select which Google calendars to synchronise with
- Synchronization of shared Google calendars is fully supported, including read-only ones
- When deleting categories, it is now possible to delete all appointments/tasks
- Table view in Calendar now has filter possibility
- Birthday events have own category
- It is now possible to change number of months shown in Year view in Calendar
- Tasks panel in Calendar can now have grid and alternate lines
- it is possible to filter appointments and tasks separately by categories in EPIM Today
- Now it is possible to quick-reply to email
- Advanced notifications about new mail in system tray, also in Windows Action Center
- New additional view in Mail
- It is now possible to export mail into PDF*
- Showing pictures inside emails (inline)
- It is now possible to export/import mail rules*
- It is possible to change subjects for mail messages
- It is possible to change order of fields for groups in Contacts
- During import of contacts, it is possible to omit duplicates
- Other minor changes, improvements and fixes
Released : Sep 04, 2018
Released : Jul 24, 2018
Released : Jul 04, 2018
Released : Jun 27, 2018
Released : Jun 10, 2018
Released : May 11, 2018
Released : Apr 18, 2018
Released : Mar 13, 2018