RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedJan 23, 2019
EssentialPIM is a feature rich private data management utility that allows you to keep all of your important info in one and secure place in your PC. It allows you to manage appointments, notes, tasks, contacts, password entrances and email messages across multiple cloud and devices software.
EssentialPIM is a intuitive and flexible program, which permits you to begin handling your data in moments. It's extensive export, import and synchronization features to make sure certain that you take charge of your own data.
As soon as you have set up the program you're displayed a crisp interface using a neatly organized arrangement. There are lots of sample data sets shown to give you a good notion of how the application functions.
With appointments it is possible to define the beginning and finish time, length, and place. You might even include a priority, completion status, reminders, notes, and replicate mode. The todo lists may be created and arranged in a similar method. For notes, EssentialPIM offers regular text formatting options, thus letting you insert images, links, tables, and logos etc. to your job.
It's a fantastic reaction time and a minimum effect on system functionality, using low CPU and RAM. Additionally, it has some very neat features, like the ability to colour code the calendar password protect your database, and then synchronize data with Microsoft Outlook. Consequently, if you're trying to find a free and flexible private data management utility, subsequently EssentialPIM is a fantastic option.
- Right clicking on an email address within message body allows you to add it straight into contacts
- Optimized handling of complex email messages
- Improved paste as plain text feature in Notes
- Fixed couple of inconsistencies with Vertical view in Mail
- Text background color in Notes will now be synchronized with Android EPIM
- Fixed couple of minor issues with iCloud sync
- Better performance of Advanced search
- Improved printout of short calendar events
- Read/Unread feature now works as expected in Mail
- Overall stability improvements
Released : Dec 17, 2018
Released : Oct 26, 2018
Released : Sep 04, 2018
Released : Jul 24, 2018
Released : Jul 04, 2018
Released : Jun 27, 2018
Released : Jun 10, 2018
Released : May 11, 2018
Released : Apr 18, 2018
Released : Mar 13, 2018