RequirementsMicrosoft Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
Date addedDec 12, 2018
Dropbox is the simplest way to save, sync and share documents online.
2GB of online storage at no cost, with as much as 100GB readily available to paying clients.
Sync documents of almost any size or kind.
Automatically syncs when new documents or changes are found.
Shared folders enable many people to collaborate with a set of documents.
You are able to observe other people's changes immediately.
Automated backup of your documents.
Undelete files and folders.
- Desktop Camera Upload was re-importing High Efficiency format photos from iOS devices that had previously been imported via the Dropbox iOS app. This has been fixed.
- The splash screen for the first use of Desktop Camera Upload incorrectly showed "Never for This Device" on the opt-out button -- it now correctly shows "Don't Ask Again", reflecting that opting out on the first usage will prevent prompts for any other devices connected in the future.
- Minor improvements to the auto-updater
- Fix performance regression on smart sync placeholder format migration on APFS
- Other minor fixes and improvements
Released : Nov 07, 2018
Released : Sep 26, 2018
Released : Sep 13, 2018
Released : Aug 29, 2018
Released : Jun 27, 2018
Released : Jun 21, 2018
Released : Jun 07, 2018
Released : May 23, 2018
Released : May 16, 2018
Released : May 09, 2018
Released : Apr 25, 2018
Released : Apr 11, 2018
Released : Mar 29, 2018
Released : Mar 19, 2018
Released : Mar 09, 2018