RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedJul 03, 2018
Dose for Excel is a feature add-in for Microsoft Excel, which permits you to perform functions fast, which might otherwise require quite a while. The application was designed to incorporate with the menu editor also it lets you get all the features in the control ribbon.
Dose for Excel includes a massive group of Excel editing purposes, a few of which are brand new and others are comfortable, yet simplified. As an example, you may delete customized rows using one mouse click; empty whole rows or lines which have an empty cell or copies. Additionally, it allows you to eliminate lines that contain a particular price. It is possible to use the works for the present sheet, the chosen sheet or the whole workbook.
- Delete rows (sterile, vacant cell, particular price, replicated rows, and concealed rows).
- Delete columns (sterile, vacant cell, particular price, replicated rows, and concealed rows).
- Blend (cells into a single, combine rows, merge columns).
- Eliminate spaces (leading, tracking, all, additional).
- Eliminate figures or characters from cells.
- Remarks helper (convert cells into remarks and vice versa, replace aged remarks with fresh values, listing all remarks in sheets in a single columns, etc).
- Date Picker (A calendar will pop up in the ideal side so that you can select a date and it'll fill it mechanically in the cells together with the date format that you define for it.
- Insert before or following mobile values. .) .
- Vehicle backup your Excel documents on receptive or on demand.
- Export sheets to split workbooks.
- Delete clean sheets.
- Navigation: listing all opened workbooks and their worksheets then browse easily and quickly to some of these.
Dose for Excel includes some very helpful features like the capability to you merge or divide cells that are selected, together with adding a background colour to every area. Additionally, it will come with information filters, a date picker, along with a row-to-column converter. The dimensions of the work place may also be customised together with the capacity to edit or add comments as required.
With Dose for Excel you might also generate copies. The application may be configured to automatically backup the information each time you shut Excel, or, should you would like, on demand.
In general, Dose for Excel is a convenient add-on which integrates nicely with Excel and permits you to execute an assortment of purposes from the control ribbon. It's relatively lightweight as it's an add-in, it absorbs minimal system resources. The learning curve is shallow and also those users that are utilized to working with Excel will discover the program effortless to navigate.
New features added.