RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedJan 15, 2018
Utilizing DiskCryptor is quite straightforward for the ordinary user. Once you put in DiskCryptor, it is going to run as a service in the desktop with a icon from your system tray. If you wish to, you may set it to load out of your boot sector if you have encrypted your system drive which is. When you click the system tray icon you're presented with a normal dialog box where you encrypt/decrypt (AES 256, Two-fish, Serpent) and mount and unmount any encrypted drives.
- Total encryption of external storage devices like USB drives, external HDD and CDs and DVDs.
- Support for SSD TRIM expansion.
- Support for AES, Twofish, Serpent encryption algorithms.
- Support for crucial files and pre-boot authentication accessible.
- Support for assorted multi-boot alternatives and harmonious third party boot loaders.
- Intuitive interface.
In general, DiskCryptor is lightweight, it's fairly dependable, and it does not greatly influence system performance. Should you require drive and partition-level encryption just, then DiskCryptor is a fantastic option.
No change log information