RequirementsWindows XP 64 / Vista 64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Date addedNov 06, 2018
DesktopOK 64-bit is still a small but efficient solution for consumer who must alter the display resolution frequently. T can also be great for windows users that frequently need to work using a projector to the laptop eg notebook or tablet-pc.
Once you alter the display resolution you are able to discover an icon havoc on the windows background, as though a bomb had hit. The icon place will change and Windows won't properly restore the desktop place. DesktopOK 64-bit has additionally other useful functions, it is possible to come across this, at the Main-Menu, Tools.
DesktopOK Key Features:
- Save your favorite icon locations for each screen resolution.
- Easily minimize all of the windows on your screen
- Launch at Windows startup.
- Each user can then have his own arrangement.
- Portable Windows app.
- Autosave the Desktop Icon Layout
- Change Language
- Maximize the number of windows desktop icon
- Change Windows Desktop Icon Size
- Minimises to tray area for easy access.
- Automatically hide and display desktop icons
- Bug Fix: There was error message 0xc000007b on first startup on some windows operating systems
DesktopOK (64-bit) 5.71
Released : Oct 09, 2018
DesktopOK (64-bit) 5.67
Released : Oct 05, 2018
DesktopOK (64-bit) 5.46
Released : Jul 19, 2018
DesktopOK (64-bit) 5.42
Released : Jun 28, 2018
DesktopOK (64-bit) 5.25
Released : May 26, 2018
DesktopOK (64-bit) 5.21
Released : May 11, 2018
DesktopOK (64-bit) 5.17
Released : Apr 28, 2018
DesktopOK (64-bit) 5.15
Released : Apr 24, 2018