RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedApr 05, 2018
DbForge Studio for MySQL is your worldwide MySQL and MariaDB back-end customer for database management, development and administration. It offers utilities to compare, synchronize, and backup MySQL databases using scheduling, and gives chance to examine and record MySQL tables information.
DbForge Studio for MySQL can operate at any MariaDB database host, also supports all of MariaDB items types. You can can visually design database structures, execute SQL scripts and queries, and also handle MariaDB rights and users.
Key attributes include:
- Includes support for MySQL server variations 3.23-5.x, MariaDB server versions 5.5 and 10.0, Percona and Amazon RDS Administration and Maintenance.
- Programs for MySQL database management and administration comprise means for handling user privileges, MySQL support control, handling server factors, table maintenance, etc..
- Data Analysis Data Replies and Sync Data EditorDatabase Backup.
- Dump databases from SQL format and schedule routine MySQL database copies.
- Renaming tables, columns, views, processes, functions and indicators.
- Possibility to create refactoring script of a database without altering it. The very first debugger for MySQL that provides step-by-step code execution, breakpoints, watches, a call stack, a factors analysis mechanism to automate debugging of MySQL stored routines and triggers and retains MySQL host's logic of process implementation.
- The instrument can help you discover issues and optimize SQL queries through GUI. The item provides the elongated aid of pluggable authentication modules for MySQL servers.
With the support of this smart MySQL customer, working with code and data is becoming easier and much more convenient. Devart's MySQL backend provides utilities to compare, synchronize, and backup MySQL databases using scheduling, and provides the option to analyze and record MySQL tables information.
User reported bugs fixed:
Text pasting issues are fixed.
Editing and saving database objects issue are fixed.
Problems with changing current database are fixed.
Slow executing query issue is fixed.
Application crash issues are fixed.
Other user reported bugs are fixed.
dbForge Studio for MySQL 7.4.184
Released : Mar 28, 2018