RequirementsMac OS X
Date addedApr 03, 2018
CudaText for Mac is a cross-platform editor that offers a range of plugins to support features like code snippets, colour picker, and macros. The program even includes a very simple module to aid in the evolution of new plugins too.
- Code shrub construction.
- Find/Replace with regex.
- Plugins in Python terminology. Plugins can do plenty of stuff.
- Configs at JSON. Lexer specific configs.
- Tabbed UI.
- Split each tab.
- Divide view for 2/3/4/6 documents.
- Straightforward auto-completion (fixed list) for a few Lexers.
- Control palette (ST3 design).
- Minimap (ST3 design).
- Prove unprinted whitespace.
- Support for all encodings.
- Customizable hotkeys.
CudaText for Mac has some fantastic features for programmers, including syntax highlighting and HTML/ CSS service, together with autocompletion, HTML colour codes underline, image viewing, code folding, and code tree arrangement etc..
In summary, CudaText for Mac is a strong Notepad replacement program that has some strong functions tucked off. It's lightweight and simple to understand and use.
Full list is sorted by caregory+name.
Allows to choose kind of addons, first item <Category>.
Disabled fuzzy search.
Filter only by addon name (not by description).
Fix: "lexer dynamic hiliting" was broken after text editing.
Fix: command File/Reopen must keep bookmarks.