RequirementsMicorsoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedJun 13, 2018
CudaText is a cross-platform text editor that Offers an array of Plugins to support features like code snippets, colour picker, and macros. The program even includes a very simple module to aid in the evolution of new plugins too.
- Code shrub construction.
- Plugins in Python terminology. Plugins can do plenty of stuff.
- Configs at JSON. Lexer specific configs.
- Tabbed UI.
- Split each tab.
- Divide view for 2/3/4/6 documents.
- Straightforward auto-completion (fixed list) for a few Lexers.
- Control palette (ST3 design).
- Minimap (ST3 design).
- Prove unprinted whitespace.
- Support for all encodings.
- Customizable hotkeys.
It's lightweight and easy to learn and use. CudaText has some excellent features for programmers, including syntax highlighting and HTML/ CSS support, together with autocompletion, HTML colour codes underline, image viewing, code folding, and code tree arrangement etc.
Fix: group-modes "1+2 horz/vert" gave errors.
Fix: better support Auto Save plugin.
Fix: lexer Pascal must support & char.
Released : May 29, 2018
Released : May 21, 2018
Released : Apr 30, 2018
Released : Apr 20, 2018
Released : Apr 11, 2018
Released : Apr 02, 2018
Released : Mar 26, 2018
Released : Dec 07, 2017