RequirementsMicorsoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedDec 06, 2017
CudaText is a cross-platform text editor that Offers an array of Plugins to support features like code snippets, colour picker, and macros. The program even includes a very simple module to aid in the evolution of new plugins too.
- Code shrub construction.
- Plugins in Python terminology. Plugins can do plenty of stuff.
- Configs at JSON. Lexer specific configs.
- Tabbed UI.
- Split each tab.
- Divide view for 2/3/4/6 documents.
- Straightforward auto-completion (fixed list) for a few Lexers.
- Control palette (ST3 design).
- Minimap (ST3 design).
- Prove unprinted whitespace.
- Support for all encodings.
- Customizable hotkeys.
It's lightweight and easy to learn and use. CudaText has some excellent features for programmers, including syntax highlighting and HTML/ CSS support, together with autocompletion, HTML colour codes underline, image viewing, code folding, and code tree arrangement etc.
Change: usual lexer SQL removed to add-ons.
Add: AddonManager: added option "Install: show confirmation and report".
Change: AddonManager: removed confirmation "Install selected addon?".
Add: lite lexer SQL^.
Add: lexer API supports lite lexers.
Add: console lines "Init: cuda_nnnn" on loading plugins; option "py_init_log".