Crescendo Free Music Notation Editor
By : NCH Software
( Freeware )
RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedJul 04, 2018
Crescendo Free Music Notation Editor is an audio program program that helps you in generating original music, songs, scores and soundtracks. It is also possible to try it coupled together with TwelveKeys music transcription software to transcribe audio recordings and notate arrangements of your favourite songs.
- Include whole, half, quarter, eighth and sixteenth notes and rests (semibreve into semiquaver).
- Produce sheet songs in Treble, Bass, Tenor or Alto Clefs.
- Assign sharp, natural and flat accidentals to notes.
- Insert ties and slurs throughout notes.
- Create dotted chords, notes, include repeats, and much more.
- Keyboard shortcuts toggle between rests and notes.
- Insert text to define a name, tempo, lyrics or dynamics.
- Drag notes to modify their pitch or positioning.
- Copy, cut and glue steps to readily insert motifs.
- Zoom in and outside for editing.
- Brace staves together to write scores for ensembles.
- Share and Preview Your Score.
- Printing finished music jobs for your own musicians.
The program has a very simple and intuitive interface which allows you compose musical notation, compose, print and save your audio compositions on your computer.
The broad range of sheet music symbols, key and time signatures, together with a free-form design, provides you as the composer, optimal control over producing sheet music to your musical structures.
No change log information