Version2.2 Build 1922
RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedJun 13, 2018
Core FTP LE - free Windows applications that comprises the customer FTP features you require.
This complimentary, secure FTP client provides you a quick, simple, dependable method to upgrade and maintain your site via FTP. Additionally, it offers a secure method (via SSL, TLS, or SFTP) to upload / download files from and to FTP servers.
With Core FTP Pro, you can now:
- Encrypt and synchronize documents to servers utilizing the most recent encryption procedures.
- Program ftp transports (unattended) without further providers.
- IBM Information Exchange service with control line upgrades.
- Mail notification, external program implementation, & Ping/TraceRoute comprised.
- View thumbnails pictures of distant directories (in 4 distinct sizes).
- Partitioning service - Compress password protect, and backup to FTP safely.
Timeout disconnect sets buttons to correct state.
Auto-reconnect option fixed for SFTP.
Putty compat mode 3des/des issues fixed.
Cipher order issues for putty fixed.
Putty compat mode not setting Nagle correctly (resulted in slower transfers).
Cmd line upload "permission denied" return value fixed (did not return error).
Cmd line download path/filename issues fixed.
Core FTP LE 2.2 Build 1917
Released : May 10, 2018