RequirementsMicrosoft Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
Date addedOct 02, 2018
Comodo Internet Security is an totally free, safety program that offers complete protection against virus attacks, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero-day strikes, hackers and spyware.
The program is multi faceted and unites strong Antivirus protection, a business course packet filtering firewall, innovative server intrusion prevention programs, configurable application management and anti virus. All in one strong program.
- Antivirus: Tracks down and ruin any present malware hiding at a PC.
- Anti-Spyware: Detects spyware dangers and destroys every disorder.
- Anti-Root-kit: Scans, detects & removes root-kits in your PC.
- Defense+: Protects crucial system files and blocks malware until it could install.
- Automobile Sandbox Technology: Runs anonymous documents within an environment that is isolated.
- Memory Firewall: Cutting-edge protection from complex buffer overflow attacks.
- Anti-Malware: Kills malicious procedures until they can infect the body.
In general, Comodo Internet Security comes with a friendly graphical user interface which may be navigated by consumers of all levels of experience. It's a powerful, strong firewall, a top quality Antivirus and heaps of other safety tools which are all simple to configure; simply ' forget'.
Many stability and performance changes.
You won't see any GeekBuddy alert upon malware detection.
This build is HVCI compliant, this is a feature which is going to be enabled by default in Windows 10 RS5, due in Fall-2018.
When updates to older versions released, updates will be done in two steps, after you have updated, you will see another alert for 2nd update. Any update further on top of this won't require two updates. We have to go through this one time for technical reasons to be ready for next hot-fix release, which will be fully RS5 compliant.
Incompatibility with 'Sea of Thieves', 'State of Decay 2', 'Forza Horizon 3' and 'Age of Empires' games.
A public bug 2355 was raised by moderators, where HIPS does not alert for actions when previously trusted rated application is changed to unrecognized.
Firefox issue in Sandbox.
It has several crash fixes as well, as we found via crash reporting feature.
It has updated Comodo Dragon v66, Comodo Secure Shopping(CSS) v142 and Internet Security Essentials(ISE) v152, both CSS and ISE have update related changes, where during update setup could take high CPU.