RequirementsMicrosoft Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedJul 24, 2018
Clover is an extension of the Windows Explorer, to add multi-tab Performance like Google Chrome browser. Once install Clover, you'll have the ability to open a number of folders inside precisely the exact same window, and now you could also add folder bookmarks. Wings to the Windows Explorer! Download Clover free tweaker on your Windows Explorer now!
- Convenient Tab webpage
- Just keep in mind that Ctrl + T to open the page, and Ctrl + W to close the webpage, Ctrl + Tab to change pages, the job efficiency a lot more than just doubled!
- Seamless integration with operating system
- Clover was incorporated into Windows Explorer, to maintain your customary customs, without needing to master new file management functionality.
- Lightning-fast bookmarks bar
- Press Ctrl + D to bookmark the current route, or drag the folder to the bookmarks bar. It's not necessary to search for the folder instant reach, how joyful!
- Fixed: Clover crash on Win10
- Fixed：Bug about logging in