RequirementsWindows (All Versions)
Date addedApr 17, 2018
CheckMail is a very beneficial POP3 email checking program that informs you on receipt of new email. The program lets you check all of your email accounts for new messages and preview or delete them before downloading them to your PC.
CheckMail permits you to delete unwanted or oversize mails directly from the server without needing to download them. CheckMail also includes some useful tools, like the ability to write and send new emails, and respond to or forward present mails directly.
- SSL service (e.g. for Gmail and other SSL enabled servers).
- Supports responding, forwarding and sending emails that are new.
- Can Serve as a POP3 server.
- Can Function as an SMTP server.
- May be utilized as a whole mail server for remote and local accounts.
- Custom alarms for various emails/accounts/groups/etc..
- Windows 10 support.
The program supports multiple email accounts, custom alarms, sorting and filtering and much more. CheckMail is helpful for pre-checking email for harmful attachments and unwanted scripts. CheckMail can act as a server by collecting and sending emails for many users, and it can check for new emails at regular intervals.
New: possibility to install and uninstall the program silently for mass deployment.