RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedJun 26, 2018
CDex is effective at extracting the information from an audio CD and supplying you with a WAV file which can be employed to create compilation audio CD's or even the sound data could be compressed using a sound encoder. CDex supports several encoders.
WAV files onto the hard disk could be converted into a Compressed Audio File (and vice-versa). CDex additionally supports many sound file label formats such as the ID3V1 and ID3V2 tags, which is automatically inserted as a member of the partitioning procedure.
- Immediate recording of multiple monitors
- Read / shop record information from/to that the cdplayer.ini file
- Read / shop record information from/to a neighborhood or distant CD Database (CDDB)
- Service CD-Text (in case your CD-drive supports it)
- Advanced jitter correction (Depending on the cd-paranoia ripping library)
- fast-track advancement and jitter management
- Normalization of sound sign
- Supports many CD-Drive from many makers
- Transformation of outside WAV files
- Support for M3U and PLS playlist files
- Firstly, it is free (GPL license, source code available)
- Many languages are supported
Updated CD-ROM drive offsets.
Several bug fixes.