RequirementsMicrosoft Windows 64 bit
Date addedFeb 02, 2018
Cardano also known as (ADA) is a decentralised public blockchain and cryptocurrency project and is fully open source. Cardano is creating a wise contract platform that seeks to provide more innovative features than some other protocol previously created. It's the very first blockchain system platform to evolve out of a scientific philosophy and a research-first driven approach. The development team consists of a large global collective of expert engineers and researchers nsists of a large global collective of expert engineers and researchers
To use Cardano (ADA) you must Download the Daedalus digital wallet. Daedalus is a secure, HD wallet for the Ada cryptocurrency. Install Daedalus on your computer and open the application.
Features of Daedalus Wallet
- Encrypted private keys and spending passwords, offering protection against security threats such as malware.
- Wallets can be exported to paper certificates, giving the maximum security option of placing funds in cold storage.
- Ada redemption is built directly into Daedalus and supports encrypted and unencrypted redemption certificates.
- Configurable transaction assurance level monitoring, allowing users to be sure when transactions become irreversible.
This is for Microsoft Windows 64 bit. Download NOW!
- Errors in transaction history
- Various fixes in update system
- Restriction not allowing to send more than 999999 ADA