RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedNov 07, 2016
Camtasia Studio enables you to create expert quality movies using powerful screen recording and video editing programs.
The program offers you the tools to capture your computer screen and then edit these records into professional movies. Camtasia Studio also then lets you share them straight from inside the program to YouTube, Google Drive and Screencast.
Camtasia Studio provides a wonderful feature set within a fluid port, which you may discover simple to navigate. The program permits you to record either the display or even a PowerPoint presentation. Once listed, you can use this huge tool place to finalise your movie and make it more complete.
- Library: Save moment and attain consistency by saving callouts, title slides, or a whole intro arrangement for later reuse.
- Copy and paste: you're able to reuse transitions, zooms and other consequences by copying and pasting into various places on the deadline or insert it into the library.
- Keystroke callouts: you are able to create keystrokes observable as Camtasia Studio takes note of any computer keyboard short-cuts utilized during recording and reveals the keys as a graphic overlay.
- Sketch motion callouts: Bring focus on the essential elements of your videos using animated shapes.
Overall, Camtasia Studio is a totally extensive app for producing good looking, professional videos utilizing screen capture. The user interface isn't hard to grasp and the attribute set is significantly more than ordinary. Camtasia Studio is free for 30 days, however the complete cost is $299.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some legacy .camrec files from loading, playing, and/or producing properly
- Added support to resume a SCORM e-learning lesson with the TechSmith Smart Player. Users will be able to resume the video at the time they exited the video
- Added capability to Reset Camtasia to Factory Defaults from the Preferences menu
- Fixed a bug that caused thumbnails to appear black when Markers were applied to stitched media
- Ctrl-Shift-V now stops a Voice Narration recording as it should
- Ctrl-Alt-Shift-ArrowKey hotkey now works as expected when media are selected
- The ENTER keystroke callout now displays ENTER instead of RETURN
- Optimized video output to Screencast.com to reduce buffering for viewers
- Fixed a bug that caused the file extension to be shown twice when saving a project on a German OS
- Fixed a bug that prevented production when the project filename was too long
- Fixed a crash that could happen when adjusting Noise Removal settings
- Adjusted YouTube settings to address an issue that could make the YouTube sharing output unavailable for some users