RequirementsMac OS X
Date addedSep 07, 2018
Calibre for Mac is an entire e-book library manager which allows you fully organize your group. Using Calibre for Mac it is possible to convert your novels to numerous formats, then sync with all your devices.
- Library direction. Calibre for Mac keeps things organized by producing single entries for publications, which comprise numerous formats. Calibre for Mac additionally adds tags and remarks for better hunting.
- Format conversion. Calibre for Mac's diverse conversion choices provide you assistance for a vast array of formats.
- Document syncing. Calibre to get Mac's device drivers can encourage each the best apparatus and e-readers.
- Prerequisites: OS X 10.5.2 or after
- Book list: Allow changing the font used for any column to bold and/or italic by right clicking on the column header and choosing 'Change font style'
- fetch-ebook-metadata.exe: Allow specifying identifiers other than just ISBN
- Amazon metadata download: Add support for Amazon Australia (can be configured via Preferences->Metadata download->customize the amazon metadata source)
- Table of Contents Edit tool: When generating from XPath's add a checkbox to control if duplicate entries at the same level are added or not
- Edit book: Allow disabling the popup to show changes after running the Fix HTML and Beautify all files tools
- DOCX Input: Fix figures in newer Word documents being duplicated
- Content server: Disable offline access if application cache is not available, rather than failing
- DOCX Output: Workaround for broken CSS that uses -o-pre-wrap for the white-space property
- Metadata download: Remove the option to lookup first edition dates as the service used to get the data no longer exists
Improved news sources:
- Howto Geek
- Welt der Physik
- Neue Osnabrucker Zeitung
- Fortune Magazine