RequirementsMicrosoft Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedOct 05, 2018
BWMeter is a effective bandwidth meter, monitor, traffic control and anti virus for Windows PC, which measures, displays and controls all traffic to/from your personal computer or in your network. This makes it feasible to differentiate between local and internet traffic for example.
BWMeter may also be utilized for traffic control by setting a speed limit for all types of connections or restricting access of software to specific internet websites. It creates statistics for all computers in your network, measuring and displaying all LAN traffic in addition to download / upload from the web.
BWMeter is excellent for home users to get an summary of just how much bandwidth that they use, in addition to small to big businesses, where one computer can control the traffic and maintain the statistics of downloaded / uploaded data of all computers from the system. The item is simple to configure and offers a rich set of choices and features for beginners in addition to experts and network administrators. BWMeter relies on WinpkFilter community drivers.
- Graphical and numerical display of bandwidth
- User definable filters for measuring bandwidth
- User definable charts to picture bandwidth
- Monitor all system interfaces / adapters
- Monitor and display all traffic on the system
- Filter by network address, interface, program, etc..
- Firewall style (interactive and quiet )
- traffic control, access control and rate limitations
- Creates daily, weekly, monthly and annual data
- Shows data of different computers running BWMeter
- Alerts and alarms
- Creates data of local network and website traffic
- Shows hostile online visitors (hackers, viruses, etc.. )
- Numbers may be exported / imported
- Ping support for tracking servers, internet links, etc..
- Easy setup and setup with default choices
- Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc..
- Total flexibility
- Many options for complete customization
- Currently with Windows 10 support!
- Fix: error starting network monitoring after sleep